IGL Membership Application
The Institute of Group Leaders is an Association of professional group facilitators who are eager to advance their knowledge and competence and are all working towards best group work practice in NSW and Australia.
By supporting IGL, you support the wider development of group work standards in Australia.
As an IGL member, you receive:
- Opportunities to network with like-minded people who value the passion for group work
- Discounted access to workshops and conferences
- Access to BlogIGL for sharing information about groupwork
- Subsidised supervision
- Support for the endorsement of group work programs
- Access to specialist group leadership and program development information.
- Members – are group leaders from a wide range of occupations e.g. counseling, education, social work, psychology, nursing and youth work. Membership of IGL demonstrates to prospective employers and clients your interest and commitment to professional industry standards in group work training, skills and knowledge.
- Student and persons interested in IGL – students currently completing studies relevant to group work and others who have an interest in group work
There are two levels of membership:
- MEMBER - $100 per year
- STUDENT AND INTERESTED PERSONS - $60 per year
JOINING FEE - $10 (one off fee)
To join IGL and attain membership please complete the questions on this page and check the box to indicate that you comply with the IGL Code of Ethics.
IGL collects your information on this website in order to provide better service to you. You have the option to not supply all the requested information. The fields marked with a star are required; the others are optional.
IGL takes your privacy very seriously. View our privacy statement.