Registration ProcedureIGL aims to provide a range of group work training at the most affordable price for community welfare/health professionals. This can only be achieved through the prompt payment of course fees.
Procedure to book in for a training course/workshop
- Register for IGL courses or workshops over the website www.igl.org.au
- An email will sent to you to confirm that your registration has been received
- An invoice will be immediately forwarded to you when your registration is received
- Only when payment is received, will placement in the course be confirmed as the start date of the course approaches
- IGL can organise payment an internal electronic transfer
It is the policy of IGL that if you cancel your registration at least 7 days before the course commences, a full refund will occur less an admin fee of $25.00
Any cancellation in the 7 days before the course commences, no refund is available.
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS POLICY
IGL welcomes feedback comments and complaints and provides trainees and trainers with the information and opportunity to comment or complain.
For more information and to receive regular updates about IGL please contact Deborah Willis at email@example.com