See Registration procedure below.
Registration ProcedureIGL aims to provide a range of group work training at the most affordable price for community welfare/health professionals. This can only be achieved through the prompt payment of course fees.
Procedure to book in for a training course/workshop
- Register for IGL courses or workshops over the website www.igl.org.au
- An email will sent to you to confirm that your registration has been received
- An invoice will be immediately forwarded to you when your registration is received
- Only when payment is received, will placement in the course be confirmed as the start date of the course approaches
- IGL can organise payment as an internal electronic transfer
It is the policy of IGL that if you cancel your registration at least 7 days before the course commences, a full refund will occur less an admin fee of
Any cancellation in the 7 days before the course commences, no refund is available.
- Final confirmation of workshops will be sent 14 days prior to the commencement of the event when an accurate and readable email address has been provided. If you do not receive an email at this time please phone IGL to confirm your registration. Participants who register within 7 days of the commencement of the course will need to phone IGL for confirmation.
- When you register online, when an accurate email address has been provided, you will receive an automatic email notifying you that your registration has been received. If you have not received a notification email, please contact IGL by phone to confirm your registration.
- If enough registrations are received, an early confirmation is posted on the website.
We make every attempt to ensure that courses run, however, IGL reserves the right to alter any arrangements, including cancellation of courses if required. We will notify you as soon as possible. If a course is to be cancelled, participants are usually notified 2 weeks before the event by email, telephone or both.
Course dates and venues must sometimes be changed for unforeseen reasons. We will notify you as soon as possible if a course is rescheduled or moved to a new venue.
Travelling from a distance to your course?
While IGL does everything to ensure that courses run, it is inevitable that occasionally courses are cancelled at late notice. Please be aware that IGL is not responsible for travel-related costs that may be incurred as a result of cancellations. Travel bookings must be made with this in mind. Before booking travel arrangements, please phone 14 days ahead of training to check the status of your course to assist this process and its likelihood that it will proceed.
Please choose your course carefully. Once your registration is processed, transfers can only be arranged in the following circumstances:
- where a course is cancelled or changed by IGL.
- on email request only if received at least 14 days prior to the start of the course.
Refunds can be issued on written request from participants if received 7 or more days prior to the start of the course. The full amount will be refunded less a $25.00 admin fee.
Non-attendance of registered participants who have not contacted IGL to arrange for transfer, substitution or withdrawal prior to the start of the course will incur the full registration fee.
Information provided to IGL will be stored on a database to facilitate provision of training services. Personal details will be used for communication with you and not for any other purpose and will not be given to anyone outside IGL. You can access your information for verification purposes on request. For more information contact: Deborah Willis at IGL on email@example.com